The National Center for Family Philanthropy is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. We are not a grantmaking organization, and we do not recommend grants to family foundations and funds.
If you're seeking a grant, you may wish to check out these resources:
- Contact family philanthropies directly to inquire about programs, grants, and application guidelines. For contact information, visit the Foundation Center.
- Register for free resources available on our website.
- Visit the Topics and Resources areas for tools you can use with current and prospective donors.
- Subscribe to Family Giving News, the nation’s most widely read e-newsletter for giving families. This publication connects you to important new trends and the latest research in family philanthropy and provides a unique window into the world of family giving and the concerns of family donors.
- Use online locators to find Community Foundations and Regional Associations—prospective funders in your area.